What is Sassyhairfixers Argan Oil ?
What Hair Benefits does it have to offer ?
why do I need a Hair oil ?
Sassyhairfixers Argan Oil is a signature product made by a hairdresser in house to give your hair a healthy radiant glow and silky feel.
After trying and testing several hair oils over the years, We at Sassyhairfixers decided it was time to formulate our own and here it is!
This luxuriously light oil absorbs instantly to restore the hair’s natural glow by hydrating, replacing lost oils and smoothing the cuticles. Infused with a rich blend of Moroccan Argon Oil, Vitamin E, Omega 3 & Omega 9 fatty acids and antioxidants, each drop penetrates the hair to deeply repair, condition, strengthen and smooth—imparting intense nourishment and incredible shine. Sassyhairfixers Argan Oil has various applications for both hair and skin and in short, a healthy, hydrated scalp is your ticket for hair growth, just like hydration and nourishment gives you the most beautiful skin.Argan oil orientates from Morocco. It's has many Hair Benefits and the skin too. Buy Sassyhairfixers Argan oil
Argan Oil Hair Benefits
- LUXURIOUS LIGHTWEIGHT OIL
- Strengthens the hair & adds flexibility
- Reduces flyaway hair
- Helps prevent split ends and protects against oxidative stress & environmental damage
- Does not contain parabens or harsh chemicals.
- Provides thermal protection and reduces drying time
- Penetrates the hair shaft to help restore strengthen and condition even the most damaged locks
- Adds high shine and silkiness while detangling and reducing frizz
- Keratin treatment safe
- UV protection for hair
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Moroccan Argon Oil, known from ancient times for its nourishing properties adds lightweight shine, softens, reduces frizz and improves hair’s condition and manageability, all while shielding against UV rays and environmental pollutants.
- Vitamin E supports a Healthy Hair environment and helps the growth of new hair
- Omega 3 & Omega 9 essential fatty acids prevent hair loss and promote hair growth
- Limonene adds life to dull, frizzy hair
HOW TO USE FOR HAIR
- INTENSIVE NOURISHING TREATMENT – Apply a generous amount to damp hair and scalp. Place a warm, moist towel around the head and leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Shampoo and condition (optional) as usual. Mix a pea-size amount with conditioner or masque for added nutrition, protection and shine.
- LEAVE-IN TREATMENT – Apply a small amount to dry hair, concentrating on the ends. Style as usual.
- PRE-STYLING ANTI-FRIZZ TREATMENT – Rub a small amount between hands and apply to dry hair, concentrating on the ends. Style as usual.
It’s not just fantastic for your hair it’s also very good for your skin and has anti-ageing properties.
Skin application - apply one pump and massage into face and neck morning and evening. This will prevent the signs of ageing, balance the skins natural oils for a healthier and clearer complexion. Hydrates dry skin while combating oily skin break outs. This is a facial oil to get that radiant glow back into your skin. Suitable for all skin types.
Sassyhairfixers Argan Oil only went and WON silver for product of the year!!!
Sassyhairfixers also do a Argan oil shampoo and conditioner which is sulphate free, paraben free, free from harsh chemicals a gentle yet effective haircare routine, especially designed for curly, wavy or unruly hair making the hair healthier and more manageable.
Sassyhairfixers Argan oil
This is for dry, damaged, colour treated or porous hair.
It’s a leave-in hair repair oil
The main ingredient is natural Argan oil.
It’s non greasy because I’ve added a natural ingredient to it to give the hair a silky feel.
It’s micro molecules are tiny enough to sneak under the cuticles and penetrate the hair shaft to repair it from the inside out.
A tiny bit of natural plant based silicone which is derived from coconut oil and castor oil helps sooth away the flyaways and reduce dryness and frizz.
Plus a fragrance that’s quite intense and there’s 6 fragrances to choose from mango, apple, bubblegum, watermelon, and vanilla buttercream so it also makes a great perfume for the hair too. I have made other fragrances like dewberry and coconut at clients requests.
Use the tiniest amount on wet or dry hair I use 1/2 - 1 pump depending on length and thickness on damp hair let it dry or style as usual, add a tiny bit more to finish. Use sparingly a little goes along way!
This will give you healthy radiant hair.
You can also use it as a pre-shampoo treatment or a hot oil treatment to help condition the hair to.
The molecules of the ingredients are small enough to enter the cuticles and repair the hair from the inside out so it’s not just a surface finishing product.
I used organic ingredients which is all natural and there’s no harsh chemicals in this product so it better for the environment and better for the hair and skin.
One 60ml bottle will last you 3-6months depending on how often you wash and style it. Therefore which 10ml bottle is a months supply!
A secret tip! It can be used as a facial oil too!
I makes a great primer under makeup and Argan oil has anti-ageing properties so while it’s making your hair and skin feel and look amazing it’s repairing them too!
Every client that’s tried this loves it so far!